Luxury Yacht Charter Dubai
Yacht Charter in Dubai
FOR those of you that have tired of the Med, the Bahamas or even the Caribbean, there’s a new luxury charter destination on the map: The Middle East. The clear blue waters around Dubai are being touted as the next best place to go for unrivalled sailing, luxurious marinas and stunning scenery. And with its all year sunshine and sea-breezes, not to mention first-class shopping, restaurants and nightlife, it’s practically heaven on earth for super yacht visitors.
Marinas in Dubai
Dubai’s main marinas are listed below:
Tel: +971 04 20 85 10 0
Tel: +971 04 36 31 50 0
Dubai International Marine Centre
Tel: +971 43 99 57 77
Tel: +971 50 88 00 69 2
Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club
Tel: +971 42 95 60 00
Weather in Dubai
Dubai enjoys a reputation for being extremely sunny and hot. Temperatures during the summer frequently reach 40C and the yearly average rainfall is around 150mms. Winters are cooler, but temperatures rarely fall below the mid 20s.
Top Five Things to do in Dubai:
- Go skiing – yes skiing – in the indoor slope at the Mall of the Emirates. Address: Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai. Tel: +971 44 09 90 00 www.malloftheemirates.com
- Grab yourself some gold at the Gold Souk, on Khalid Bin Waleed Road.
- Have afternoon tea at Dubai’s famous Burj Al Arab’s 7 star hotel. Address: Jumeirah Road, Dubai, U.A.E. Tel: +971 43 01 77 77 www.burj-al-arab.com25.14111155.185556
- Play a round of golf at Emirates Golf Club. Tel: + 971 43 80 22 22
- Dive out to the wreck of an old cruise liner which sunk in the 1960s just outside Dubai.
Top 5 Restaurants in Dubai:
- Sample some delicious French food at Gordon Ramsay’s Verre at the Hilton Dubai Greek. www.hilton.co.uk/dubaicreek
- The Fairmont Hotel’s Spectrum on One has something for everyone. www.fairmont.com/dubai
- Dubai’s best curries can be found at The India Palace. Tel: +971 4 286 96 00
- The Beachcombers restaurant in the Jumeirah Beach Hotel is a great child-friendly restaurant. www.jumeirah.com
- Arguably the best steaks in the UAE are served at JW’s Steakhouse in the JW Marriot Dubai. www.marriottdiningatjw.ae