Luxury Yacht Charter Adelaide
Yacht Charter in Adelaide
The city of Adelaide, situated on the south coast of Australia, is a growing destination for yacht enthusiasts. The waters surrounding Adelaide, the capital of the South Australia, offer endless opportunities for yacht charter, including abundant marine life, mile up miles of pristine beaches and some wonderful coastal towns to explore. Adelaide, known as the gateway to South Australia, is also becoming an increasingly common point of transit for yachts heading west from New South Wales and Tasmania to Western Australia, and vice versa.
Marinas in Adelaide
To satisfy the growing demand for super yacht berths, considerable investment is being pumped into marine facilities in and around Adelaide. Completed marinas include:
Cruising Yacht Club of South Australia Marina West
Tel: +618 8248 5888
The Inlet Marina
Tel: +618 8291 2300
Tel: +614 21 801 363
Tel: +618 8169 0000
Weather in Adelaide
During the summer months, from December to February, the weather in Adelaide is hot and sunny, with the average temperature during the day hovering around 26-28C. In the winter, they rarely fall below 10C. Rainfall tends to be heaviest in Spring and Autumn.
Top Five Things to do in Adelaide:
- Swim with bottlenose dolphins off the coast near Adelaide.
- Play a round of golf at the award winning The Grange Golf Club. www.grangegolfclub.com.au
- Take a road trip to the Barossa Valley, one of Australia’s finest wine-growing regions.
- Sail around Kangaroo Island, Australia’s third largest island.
- Soak up the café culture on Glenelg Beach.
Top 5 Restaurants in Adelaide:
- For excellent seafood in a romantic setting try the Maylands Hotel. www.themaylandshotel.com.au
- The Magill Estate restaurant enjoys a stunning setting in the middle of a vineyard, and unsurprisingly, has a great wine list. Tel: +618 8301 5551
- The Alphutte Restaurant serves an unusual mix of international and Swiss cuisine. www.alphutte.com.au
- Arguably one of the best restaurants on Henley Beach is the Greek Estia. www.estia.com.au
- For absolute class go to The Windy Point Restaurant. www.windypointrestaurant.com.au