Luxury Yacht Charter Brisbane
Yacht Charter in Brisbane
The coastal city of Brisbane is the capital of Queensland, in eastern Australia, and is situated on the northern shores of the Gold Coast, amongst miles upon miles of wide sandy beaches. It is the perfect sailing destination, and the base from which to explore both the Gold and Sunshine coasts, Moreton Bay and the Whitsundays. The climate in and around Brisbane is such that it is an all year sailing destination.
Marinas in Brisbane
There are a large number of excellent marine facilities on the Gold Coast around Brisbane, which include:
Tel: +617 3891 6677
East Coast Marina
Tel: +671 3393 4252
Tel: +617 3203 5855
Queensland Cruising Yacht Club
Tel: +617 3269 4588
Raby Bay Marina
Tel: +617 3821 4144
Tel: +617 3907 1600
Tel: +617 3880 0300
Wynumm Gunn Manly Marina
Tel: +617 3258 4660
Pacific Harbor Marina
Tel: +617 3408 7827
Weather in Brisbane
Brisbane enjoys wonderful year-round weather, with maximum summer temperatures generally falling around 30C. Brisbane's winter is mild and very pleasant, with sunny days averaging around 17C. Year round, there is an average of eight hours of sun per day.
Top Five Things to do in Brisbane:
- Go to Southbank Beach, Australia’s only artificial inland city beach with ‘sea’ the size of three Olympic swimming pools and 4000 cubic metres of sand.
- Visit the koalas at Daisy Hill Koala Centre. Tel: +617 3299 1032
- From July to November go whale watching in Moreton Bay.
- Play a round of golf amongst kangaroos at Gainsborough Greens, just outside Brisbane. Tel: +617 5546 6003.
- Go sand tobogganing on Moreton Island.
Top 5 Restaurants in Brisbane:
- For a spot of tapas try Ortiga, a favourite amongst locals. Tel: +617 3852 1155
- The popular Urbane Restaurant, which has won countless awards, serves great Australian food. www.urbanerestaurant.com
- Another highly recommended restaurant is Aria, on Eagle Street Pier. www.ariarestaurant.com
- A great place to take the kids is Watt Restaurant and Bar, overlooking Brisbane River. Tel: +617 3358 5464
- For a romantic meal a deux, try Restaurant Two. www.restaurant2.com.au